Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday Messages

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

heyI've written a poem for you:
Twinkle twinkle little star,
you should know what you are,
and once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.

To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity. To every child,
a good example. To yourself, respect.”


Cheerful people are like Sunlight.
They shine in to the corners of the heart
& offer bright mornings & fresh hopes....
**Good Morning**
to one such person...


Birthday Messages - Cute Text Messages - Funny Text Messages

1 comment: