Thursday, April 1, 2010

Funny Birthday Poems

Because today's so special
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.

You’re always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way

Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

These Birthday greetings are wished
Most affectionately your way
For someone who’s very nice
Deserves an extra special day,
So here’s wishing every happiness
Today, especially for you,
With lots of your favourite things
In the year ahead too!
Happy Birthday

Funny Birthday Poems
- Birthday Wishes Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment