Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dirty Text Messages

When A Man Becomes Rich
He Becomes Naughty &
When A Woman Becomes Naughty.
She Becomes Rich...


Your soul can ache
Your heart can break
Your confidence can shake
Your smile can be fake
But your life can never be a mistake

You are the smile on my face
You are the waltz in my walk
You are the sparkle in my eye
You are the melody of my song

You’ve always been a part of me
Yet you know nothing of my existence
I know that is the reality that is the deal


I sit here alone
Wallowing in self pity
Thinking about the laughing clowns
That is dragging me down…

I feel out of control of my life
The pain I feel cuts like a knife
I long to be dead and gone
I know the show will carry on

I’m a fly
And I fly around till I get smashed
Around and die
There are so many of me you could’nt count
I fly in your face and sometimes get in your mouth
You slap me to the wall and i die
I m annoying
I m a fly


Dirty Text Messages
- Naughty Sms

No comments:

Post a Comment