Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Missing You Sms Jokes

When daylight turns 2 a darkened hue,
The lovely stars hinting at you,
your heart beat tells you something true,
That some 1 badly missing you

9 lessons in life
learn to care
learn to smile
learn to cry
learn to give
learn to forgive
learn to share
learn to trust
learn to love
and learn to say
you miss me

Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
Sumetimes, I even miss 2 reply.
Sumetimes, my msg doesn't reach u.
I'm just giving u time 2 miss me

I MISS YOU in every beats of heart
In every blink of my eyes
In every second of Time and
In every moment of the Day

In The Flower My Rose Is You,
In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You,
In The Sky My Moon Is You,
I'm Only Body My Heart Is You,
That's Why I Always MISS YOU!

Missing You Sms Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment