Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jokes Sms

I can survive,
And still jive
Though you are gone

Doesn't really matter
My heart wont shatter
What if I am alone

Let the flowers bloom
Let the birds chirp
I wont drown in gloom

Let the wind whisper
Sweet nothings,
Let the cloud flirt

The fragrance,
the lilting melody
The nightly croon

Nothing can make me miss you
Nothing can sway

But...
it rained today...


Reply with quote
Silent Words Across A Screen.
How Could They Mean So Much To Me.
I Promised Myself I Would Not Cry.
Then A Silent Tear Falls From My Eye.

What Did I Do, What Did I Say,
To Make You Change Your Mind, The Day You Went Away.
Everyday, Waiting For A Sign
To Let Me Know, You Might Still Want To Be Mind.

Andother Day Comes And Goes,
I Want To Write, But I Can't, I Know.
You Said You Needed Me More Than I Needed You,
Why Would You Say That, If You Knew It Wasn't True?


Jokes Sms
- Funny Poetry Sms

No comments:

Post a Comment