Thursday, March 25, 2010

Funny Sms Messages

A perfect gift for u!
Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,
Non-taxable, silent performance,
Extremely personal, fully returnable
It's a SMILE from me to u!

One tree can start a forest,
One smile can start a friendship
One touch can show love and care
One person like you can make life worth living

Husband & wife are like liver and kidney.
Husband is liver & wife is kidney.
If liver fails, kidney fails.
If kidney fails, liver manages with other kidney.

Cellphones can be irritating.
Have to buy a card.
Have to recharge battery.
Msgs get delayed
There is only one thing I love about it.
It connects me & you.

Thinking of U this lovely morning,
As the sun starts shining,
So my dear charming,
Here is my good morning,
Keep smiling frm morning till evening.


Funny Sms Messages - wife Messages

No comments:

Post a Comment