Thursday, March 18, 2010

Greetings Sms

When u find a DREAM
inside ur HEART...
don't ever let it go...
Coz dreams r the tiny seeds
frm which beautiful
2morrow
grows.
Hv a dreamful day!

Life is only traveled once
Today’s moment becomes tomorrow’s memory
Enjoy every moment, good or bad
Bcoz the gift of life is Life itself
Have a nice day

Whatever is warm & inspiring,
Whatever means most to u,
Whatever makes u smile & bring u joy
That’s what I wish for U!
Have a great Weekend

The more u count your blessings
The more blessings u will have, to count
I always do, and I count u as the nicest blessing
God Bless u each day
Have a nice day!

I’m not supposed to love you,
I’m not supposed to care,
I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.
I’m not supposed to wonder where you are
or what you do…
I’m sorry I can’t help myself,
I’m in love with you.


Greetings Sms

No comments:

Post a Comment