Thursday, March 4, 2010

Independence Day Greeting

For the best mom
who always had a smile for me


Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice.
Happy Independence Day

Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice…
Happy Independence Day

Other might have forgotten
But never can i
The Flag of my country
Furls very high
Happy Independence day
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day

"M" is 4 the million things she gave me
"O" means only that she's growing old
"T" is 4 the tears she shed 2 save me
"H" is 4 her heart of purest gold
"E" is 4 her eyes, with love-light shining
"R" means right, & right she'll always be

Your loving nature & ur delicate words
will always flow through me like a gentle
flower. Make sure this day is ur day
and rule with pure enjoyment and pure luv

I am so grateful & blessed for having
special mother like you. I appreciate u a lot. Take
care always and God bless. Wish u a
good health & pleasant Happy Mother's Day

Happy National Day
Na Na
Happy Birth DAY
Oh i forgot
Happy ANNIVERSARy
No
Happy VICTORY DAY
Oh Yad aaya..it is Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY

On Independence Day
Here’s wishing our dreams of a new
tomorrow come true for us…
NOW AND ALWAYS

Mothers Day Wishes - Independence Day Greeting

No comments:

Post a Comment